Lil' Aubrey

The day to day ramblings of a newly adopted 6-month old girl, and all the wacky things that make up her life. If you even mention the fact that I'm too young to have a blog, I'm gonna' get cranky. You wouldn't like me cranky!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday

So...more of the same Sunday...eat, sleep, peep, poop, repeat ad infinitum. But I seem to have gotten into a nice routine anyways...so I've got THAT going for me. The doggy decided that she would use me as a pillow, and I wasn't amused...and of course, instead of getting her off of me, Mommy ran to get the camera because it was "too cute". Let me tell you something Mommy. I weigh MAYBE 15 pounds. The dog weighs about 5 pounds. Aw, crap...now I'm going to have to do math in my head...she is one third of my body weight...so it's the same thing as if a 66 pound sack of fur would be sitting on your back. I don't think you'd appreciate me running off to find the camera while you were struggling to BREATHE, would you???!!!! Enough said. I've made my point, and just in case I haven't, I intend to poop entirely up my back later on tonight. Oh...you'll pay...you'll pay. Speaking of poop...I've learned to fart SBD's (silent-but-deadly) and LAD's (loud-and-deadly). I especially like practicing while Daddy is feeding me my bottle and he has nowhere to escape. He makes funny faces when he smells them, which makes me laugh while I'm drinking, and results in me spitting formula all over him - which is entirely even funnier to me.

Oh wait! I almost forgot! Today (da-da-da-DAA!) I tasted carrots! Instead of the usual rice mush with applesauce in it, I got a little jar of carrot mush. I loved it! I ate every single bit and didn't spit it up even once. There are rumors that I may get to taste mushed peas tomorrow, and I can't wait. I appreciate Mommy and Daddy feeding me and stuff, but honest to goodness - if that rice mush was the only food available forever, I'd seriously grow up to be an ax murderer.

Well...that's it for me. Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Lil' Aubrey, the massage-therapist puppy, and the wonders of vegetable mush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home