Lil' Aubrey

The day to day ramblings of a newly adopted 6-month old girl, and all the wacky things that make up her life. If you even mention the fact that I'm too young to have a blog, I'm gonna' get cranky. You wouldn't like me cranky!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

How to Read This Blog

Since many family members and friends that are reading this are unsure of how to properly read a blog...here's how you do it:

All posts are shown in REVERSE order. In other words, if you want to read this blog in chronological order - you have to start at the bottom and work your way back up. The first article you see after this one will be the MOST CURRENT POSTING. I know it's strange, but I'm sure you'll get used to it. After all, I had to get used to strange people wiping my butt in public...and if I can do that....you can do anything!

If you get to the bottom of the page, and the last post you see is called "My Name is Aubrey", then you've gone to the beginning. If the last post is anything else, then you can go to the Archive section on the right to magically go backwards in time to articles that are no longer on this "Current" page.

Thanks for reading my blog and looking at my pictures. It's nice to have fans!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger SuperP. said…

    You don't know me, but I LOVE your blog! What a superb idea! Please keep posting!

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger SuperP. said…

    "Lil' Aubrey" Withdrawl!!.. please post! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home