Lil' Aubrey

The day to day ramblings of a newly adopted 6-month old girl, and all the wacky things that make up her life. If you even mention the fact that I'm too young to have a blog, I'm gonna' get cranky. You wouldn't like me cranky!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Tell Me It Isn't True

So....my bottom two teeth have pretty much come in. Two weeks of not napping, crying, screaming, and general grumpiness finally came to an end two days ago. I had one good day. ONE. Then guess what? My two top teeth are now coming in....and my nose is still stuffed up....and my mouth hurts...and I'm not napping again...and no amount of OraJel or Motrin or coconut flavored mush is making me happy. Oh yeah...Life is grand, and the joy that is Christmas is going to be tempered by the fact that if I could wield a knife, I would be stabbing everyone that talks to me. I've decided that I hate teeth. Yeah. You heard me. I didn't stutter did I? I.HATE.TEETH.

The pictures in my Santa dress that I took with my brother came back. They turned out pretty good, and as soon as Daddy gets a moment, he'll scan it in and upload it, so that you can all see me in my glorious holiday mode.

My Great Aunt (aka Tia) sent me a picture that she had painted. It is beautiful and I like it. Thank you Tia. I love that you are an author and a painter and an overall cool babe. I can't wait to see you when you come out in January, so that I can thank you with a nice soy-flavored spot on your shoulder. (That's the sign that I love you. If you have a shirt with my soy/spit mark on the shoulder, you are rocking loved yo.)

So, Daddy & Mommie videotaped me in the bathtub while I was giggling. If you use your mouse to right click HERE and choose "Save File As..." then save it to your desktop or My Documents, or where ever you like to save stuff, you will have a nice MPEG of me giggling hysterically as Mommie splashes my back with water. (Note: You may also be able to just press the HERE button with a normal left click and it may play...but if you have problems doing that, then just do what I said before). Oh yeah...I'm a webmaster already...in case I forgot to tell you.

That's all for now! Happy Festivus!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lil Aubrey,
    Hope that your little teethies are behaving themselves.
    We wish you and your family a very happy new year-
    I know we just live next door but for some crazy
    reasons we just have not been running into each one.
    Looking forward to playing with you very soon.
    Hugs

    The Garcias

     

Post a Comment

<< Home